Cees Nijdeken is one of the best marathon specialist in The Netherlands – with 3 of the best pigeons from the last decade on the extreme long distance NPO flights with afternoon liberation.
All Marathon specialists in The Netherlands and the rest of Europe have heard about his LATE BLAUWE, ZILVERPENNE and BRENDA !! The family of pigeons is built with pigeons from Jelle Jellema, Arjan Beens and Comb. Verweij-de Haan.
Cees started with pigeons as a teenager and has had pigeons for more than 50 years. Since 2001 he has had full focus on the marathon programme – the first pigeons came from Jac Steketee, Theo Streefkerk and Klaas Sturris. Already from first flight he was 7. National ZLU Bordeaux in 2001. In 2011 he was close to 1. National with 3. National Montpellier.
But the 3 best pigeons have been:
LATE BLAUWE: 1. National Marathon Pigeon PIPA ranking (2 prices), 1. Acepigeon Marathon Noord
BRENDA: 1. National Acepigeon Marathon (3 prices), 1. Acepigeon Marathon VNCC, 1. Prov Acepigeon Afd. 9 (Oost-Nederland), 7. National Marathon Pigeon PIPA ranking (2 prices).
ZILVERPENNE: 13. National Marathon Pigeon PIPA ranking (2 prices)
The best results won by Cees Nijdeken in the last few years were:
1. National Champion NPO Marathon nominated
1. Champion Marathon North – Afternoon liberation
2. Internationaal Extra Longdistance – De Duif competition
Also many other pigeonfriends have had great results with the pigeons from Cees Nijdeken:
- Gerrit Rouwehorst from Apeldoorn won 2. National Cahors Sect 3 in 2019 with a descendant of JONGE STORM
- Henri Wittens from Den Bosch had a great season 2019 with descendants of brother LATE BLAUWE and BRENDA lines
- Daan Roosen from Belgium won 1. Provincial Pau 2019 with a grandson of LATE BLAUWE. Another grandson LATE BLAUWE won in 2018 a.o. 5. Interprovincial Bergerac.
- Jeroen Egberink from Germany had 1. Acepigeon Marathon (afternoon liberation) in Section 9 in 2018 with a grandchild of ROOIE TOON JR.
- Marc Gielen from Maasbree won 17. NPO Bergerac and 30. NPO Bordeaux in 2019 with a grandson of LATE BLAUWE. Another grandson of LATE BLAUWE won 14. NPO Bordeaux at his father.
- Jacob van Putten from Elburg had 5. NPO Bergerac winner out of a daughter of ROOIE TOON JR.
- Frank Zwiers from Terheijden won 10. National Dax with a direct daughter from ROOIE TOON JR
- Combination Seelen from Borne won 6. National Periqueux and 11. National Dax with grandchildren ZILVERPENNE x BRENDA.
- Benno Kastelein from Hengelo won 6. and 8. NPO Periqueux with a grandson of LATE BLAUWE x daughter ROMEE.
- The Dekker Terneuzen brothers are successful in one-loft races with children from the ZILVERPENNE x BRENDA lines
- Also in Romania they race very well with descendants of LATE BLAUWE x BRENDA, a.o. 8. National
And at Cees Nijdeken himself, a son of ZILVERPENNE x BRENDA won 10. NPO Limoges in 2019!